Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Make A Wish

Taking hold, breaking in
The pressures on, need to circulate
Mesmerized and taken in
Moving slow, so it resonates

It's time to rest, not to sleep away
My thoughts alone, try to complicate
I'll do my best, to seek You out
And be myself and not impersonate

I tried so hard to not walk away
And when things don't go my way
I'll still carry on and on, just the same

I've always been strong, but can't make this happen
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe You in
Fear of becoming so tired of running
'Cause I need to breathe, I want to breathe You in
I want to breathe You in

-      Breathe You In – Thousand Foot Krutch –


The day has finally arrived…
Oh my goodness I’m getting older, my beard and side burns are getting longer but its okay, age doesn’t matter with this cute chubby face? Who can tell me that I’m going to be an eighteen year old boy? (LOL)


I just want to make a wish
I just want to close my eyes, breathe deeply and just blow the candles on my cupcake.

This is my birthday wish list. XD

Canon EOS 100e

iPod
iPad
A violet polo
A violet polo shirt
A good Journal (with lock and keys.)
Book (The Writer’s Portable Therapist by Rachel Ballon, iQuote by David L. Green, Skeleton’s Creek (Ryan’s Journal), One Butt Cheek At a Time by Amber Kizer or any book.)





Honda Jazz
A Brand New PC
Acoustic Guitar
Bass Guitar with Amplifier
A bunch of Stuff Toys (hey! I’m not a gay, I just love stuff toys.xD)
A new House?

I’m so materialistic.. oh.. well.

I also want:

To fly
To pass through the walls
To ghost hunt
To take a bath in the rain with my pals
To learn guitar and bass guitar more
To have an angelic voice
To read in the dark
To write a song with Trevor McNevan
To learn Basketball
To play Basketball with Boston Celtics
World Peace?

And to be a better person, to be an inspiration to others.

-      wala na kong maisip.

But if you’re gonna give me a present, anything would be appreciated, how about a touching message?
A message from a person telling how thankful they are to have me, someone who can sing to me this line “Thank God I Found You”
Teka, anu ba tong pinag-iiisip ko?! Assuming naman ako. XD


For my birthday?.
I don’t need those things, I just want my family and friends on my birthday, whoa.. I’m not inviting you on my birthday, I can’t treat you, I don’t have any penny. I just want YOU to be HERE with ME.
And it may be the best birthday.

I love what Jim Carrey Said:

“I hope everybody would get rich, famous and will have everything they ever dreamed of, so that they will know: IT’S NOT THE ANSWER FOR EVERYTHING”

Yeah! Thankful and Blessed.

 Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

No comments: