She looks at me
I fake a smile so she won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be
I'll bet he's beautiful
That boy he talks about
And he's got everything
That I have to live without
She talks to me
I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
I can't even see
Anyone when she's with me
she says she's so in love
she's finally got it right
I wonder if she knows
she's all I think about at night
she's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
she's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
I fake a smile so she won't see
What I want and I need
And everything that we should be
I'll bet he's beautiful
That boy he talks about
And he's got everything
That I have to live without
She talks to me
I laugh 'cause it's just so funny
I can't even see
Anyone when she's with me
she says she's so in love
she's finally got it right
I wonder if she knows
she's all I think about at night
she's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
she's the song in the car I keep singing
Don't know why I do
♫Teardrops on my Guitar♪ Taylor Swift♫ (Edited to male version)
Oh, guess what!
My cousin just brought his brand new acoustic guitar here in our house; his acoustic guitar is so beautiful, same as its prize, 4,000 pesos. Sweet!
Before I go on, did you know that I have an acoustic guitar? But it has no lock for the strings that’s why I cannot use it. O btw it has no strings also.
Did you also know that in our church, I am one of the stupid people in playing guitar? Less talented in guitar… not only in our church but even in high school, but I am still thankful, why? Because I have fingers to press down the right notes and there are people out there who don’t know how to play it.
This is amazing some of my classmates are asking me to teach them on how to play a guitar. Well, I’m pretty much blessed on my skills, I can play guitar a little, few more practice I’ll be a 1st class beginner.
Going back, so my cousin is in the house!
Who’s in the house?
My cousin is in the house!
Its time to party! But we’re watching Resident Evil that time, so I stood up and borrow his guitar.
While holding the guitar
I closed my eyes for a while, recalling the chords of the songs.
Its time to rock baby!
I played some of my all time favorites
Solution by Hillsong United
Heart of Worship by Matt Redman
And Underneath the Waves by Hale.Ü
Bigla kong nakalimutan ung boses ko, I forget that I have an angelic voice ‘cause I sing out loud. Good thing they are all busy watching the movie.
I just want to share it.
I miss playing guitar.
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥
“hahayaan na lang sila na magkandarapa na manligaw sayo…♫♥♫”


No comments:
Post a Comment