There's been a lot of people,
Think i'm goin' no where,
Times that by ten, for every time i felt like turnin' around,
But everytime you said push on
And keep your head up,
Kept me on track from letting myself get fed up
I'm tired of trying to make it,
I've spent so many nights,
Tryin' to get it all right, oh-oh-oh
I'm sick and tired of waiting,
For someone to see, and start believing in me,
Oh-oh-oh
But i know i'm not out here on my own...
♫ Sometimes You Can Forget Who You Are ♪ FM Static ♫
Who is Jabes?
- Now, I know who I am...
I am…
I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
Here today and gone tomorrow,
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, you catch me when I'm falling,
And you've told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.
Lately I try to please someone for nothing, I don’t know.
I’ve tried to make people happy even just for a while.
So they can remember me.
Changes are flowing my way.
Random stuffs are falling.
But then, I proved something…
That SOMETIMES YOU CAN FORGET WHO YOU ARE, I thought it was just a song of FM Static. but they’re right.
Hi I’m Jabes Aquino
My friends used to call me:
Who is Jabes?
I am loved by God.
Who am I?
I am Yours, Lord.
Jabes Uncovered.
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥
"You are"


No comments:
Post a Comment