C-Square with the KKBs

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mira, Christelle, Israel, Hans, Charmane, Jeremiah, MJ, Reymark, Cathy and Jabes.

Aug. 21, 2012 | 3PM
         C-Square, the place where we gathered together for our Youth Gathering. it should be in Sunken Garden but it rained right before we went there. so on rush, we changed places.
On Festival Mall, our first activity is to answer questions I provide. it was fun. No, it was crazy. we laugh hard. i believe everyone enjoyed the questions. 

after those questions, I shared about Grace and Love (which I loved sharing) and Cathy, after I shared, introduce the 5 Love Language. and we had this small test about finding our own love language.

Act of Service
Words of Affirmation
Physical Touch
Quality Time
Receiving Gifts

I'm Bilingual, meaning I have 2 Love Language. I already know mine, I took a test long ago from cathy's book. Words of Affirmation and Receiving Gifts. 
and then, Kokology. we laugh so hard. XD

i hope everyone enjoyed the gathering.
looking forward to the next. :D
  


Live
Love 
Forgive
Never Give Up

sebajisoka @ Galvanized Into ACTION

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google+ Badge

Followers