Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

10.10.10 10:10am

10.10.10 10:10am


I wish I never saw you then
I wish I never met you when
I wish I never asked for more when
I know I'm not for you
(I know I'm not for you)
I wish I never let you close
I wish I never let you in
But it's too late
I wish I never fell for you
- Wish I Never - Sopiz -


I was in the bathroom when this five 10’s compiled together, what’s up with 10.10.10?

For me? It’s buying new shirt, I don’t usually buy shirts for me with my own money, it’s always mom, my mother is in charge when it comes to buying new shirts, haha! if she didn’t buy me new shirts then I have nothing to wear..

Buying this new shirt is an act of rewarding myself.. for what?
For the less expense this pass week and for October madness, I passed through negative thinking last month, and yeah.. that’s my reward..

Now I got nothing, I’ve spend all my money even my pamasahe.
Another thing that I want to share is… my parents just bought a brand new Digital Camera from HP its 12 mega pixels with lots of cool features. I’ve been praying for that since last year, to be exact one week before the youth summit… whoo! Thank you LORD.

God really Knows the perfect time.



Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

"10nenen10nen10nenen"

No comments: