Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I’m Getting Lost In you

Words don't come easy
Without a melody
I'm always thinking
In terms of do-re-mi
I should be hiking, swimming
Laughing with you
Instead, I'm all out of tune

But what you don't know
You lift me off the ground
You're inspiration
You helped me find my sound
Just like a baseline in half-time
You hold down the groove
That's why I'm counting on you

And if I heard you on the radio
I'd never want to change a single note
It's what I'm trying to say all along
You're my favorite song


 -  You’re my favorite Song – Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas –



May 19, 2010
     It was my brother’s day, it was his birthday.. anyway, May 19. 2010 I used to text a lot, I texted my pals and my band and some other people then I want to see the reaction of my friends about the song that I wrote in a way that they will not figure out that I wrote the song, so what did you do? I typed the lyrics on my phone then send it to them.. I receive no reaction from them. I didn’t really expect for the response.

About the song:
        The song is an acoustic love song with simple melody and lyrics it was inspired by the SOPIZ’ vocalist CATHERINE GO, crush na crush ko talaga sya nun, it was April of 2009 I guess. And that month Cathy and her band had a gig on Biñan, Laguna... It’s an opportunity to meet them, so I went in, that was the first band gig I’ve ever been.

About the song (the song itself)
          The first line of the song “remember when you hold my hand, everything seems different” came from the shake hand thing, when I shake hands to Cathy saying “nice meeting you” and the rest of the song is history, ambabaw no? ganun talaga pag-in love. Haha! XD

What makes me feel happy and shocked at the same time?
          What makes me happy and shocked at the same time, is what happened last October 04, 2010 evening and it was Monday. Wanna know what happened? Hmmm.. My besprend, hacinth, send the same message that I sent to them last May 19, 2010. I was reading the message carefully when I realized that it was my song, wow! Oh my. Shocking.. weee!

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

"getting lost in you"

No comments: