Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Super Seba

I can’t stand to fly
I’m not that naive
I’m just out to find
The better part of me

I’m more than a bird...i’m more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It’s not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I’ll never see

- It’s not Easy To Be Me – Five For Fighting (Superman Soundtrack) -



I always wish to be a superhero..
A man with laser beams, the one who could fly with super strengths, elastic body and self-healing thingy.. super great powers..

Now, I changed my mind, I don’t want to be a superhero anymore because in every superhero story, the superhero’s love ones will be in danger and I don’t want that..

I now wish for a super power..! haha!
I always dreamt for a super power especially shadow girl’s
The one who can passed through the walls ‘cause it’s kinda fun.
And of  course flying.. I wanna fly into the sky.

In short I wanna have martian manhunter special skills.
Hahaha! XD

Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

"if you need me, just call me. XD"

No comments: