Your eyes are blue like the ocean
And baby I'm lost out at sea
Did the sun just come out or did you smile at me
I've been trying to ask you but I can't seem to speak
Was it love at first sight 'cause I walked by last week
I'm singing Fa la la la la
Your lips look so lonely
Would they like to meet mine
You are the one that I've been hoping to find
You're so sweet that you
Put Hersheys out of business
Can I have a photograph to show my friends that
Angels truly exist
I'm singing Fa la la la la
You're as cute as a button
The things you do sure are something
Are you running out of breath
From running through my head all night
And baby I'm lost out at sea
Did the sun just come out or did you smile at me
I've been trying to ask you but I can't seem to speak
Was it love at first sight 'cause I walked by last week
I'm singing Fa la la la la
Your lips look so lonely
Would they like to meet mine
You are the one that I've been hoping to find
You're so sweet that you
Put Hersheys out of business
Can I have a photograph to show my friends that
Angels truly exist
I'm singing Fa la la la la
You're as cute as a button
The things you do sure are something
Are you running out of breath
From running through my head all night
- Cute – Stephen Jerzack
Last night I was dreaming..
I was in a double date, you and I and there the other couple.
We’re riding on the top of a bus like a float in MMFF and the place is so good, it feels so good, I can feel the wind blowing.
While the couple is on our back taking some pictures of us, it was so fun.. really.
Lots of fun..
Then we went to SM South mall, and look for a purse, after looking we forgot to bring the purses back, so the guard followed us and take a picture of us with a label, then we went to a park but along the way there’s an amusement park we’ve stayed there.
And the park journey postponed. And… that’s it.. Yeah. Dream.
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
♥sebajisoka.052.237.029♥
"tulog, ag sarap matulog.. XD"


No comments:
Post a Comment