Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Raindrops




When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Because you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are

-      Just The Way You Are – Bruno Mars –



Raindrops are falling from the sky.
Drops on the flesh
And make a wet surface
It’s like a coffee on a cup
You need to stir it up.

Playing a sad song on my phone, until the hurt and pain are all gone.
Will I get over you? Will I get over it? Will I get over this feeling?
I miss the hill on Annabelle’s backyard, I miss the wind, I miss the stars and the moon.

I’ve try and try and now I’m tired, oh why I can’t get you out of my soul, sometimes all the choices were evaporated until only two of them left. Saying the truth or daydream.

I wish I’m your leading man on a movie where I will save your life.
I wish I will be the person that will save you from the other people who act true to you but it is just an act.

I wish you miss me because I do
I wish you need me because I do
I wish you like me because I do.

Oh! The rain stops..
The sun is so bright.

XD
Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

"what am i saying? loser!~ XD"

No comments: