Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Di Makatulog..!



I lay awake
I drive myself crazy
Drive myself crazy
Thinking of you
Made a mistake
When I let you go baby
I drive myself crazy
Wanting you the way that I do

-      I Drive myself Crazy – N*sync –



Di ako makatulog 1:45am na, nag-iisip ng kung ano-ano tulad nito. Gusto ong kumaen.. gusto kong kumanta.

The diamond scars in you and the raging sea hearts in the ocean makes my soul sing a spiral ink mansion in the middle of the melody of the song.

-      non-sense and weird

please stay away from me, I don’t want to fall for you, ‘cause I know it’s a suicide. And one day I’m gonna eat some pride for lunch and shame on dinner.

I don’t want to find you someday; I know you’re not waiting.
I don’t want to wait for you; I know you’re not searching.
I don’t want to wait for you realize that I’m here; I know your heart is occupied by someone.

So I command me, hey me! I command you.
I command you to stay away to this person!
I wonder if I could teach you or command you.
Or re-format you and change your settings.
So I’m not the one who’s going to walk away, its you. (and I’m self-fish.)


It’s kinda hopeless to hope
And helpless to help.


Live
Love
Forgive
Never Give Up



iBLoG
I Believe Love and Obey GOD
sebajisoka.052.237.029

"tulog, tulog.. saklolo"

No comments: